We are a holistic medical and wellness clinic offering a range of services including Integrative Medical doctors specialising in the whole health picture and identifying root causes of symptoms. We work with modifying diet, identifying food allergies and intolerance's, lifestyle interventions including mind-body medicine and life coaching, practitioner/pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements, intravenous vitamins and chelation, plus bio identical hormones. Medical conditions treated range widely including wellness/preventative health, chronic (adrenal) fatigue/fibromyalgia, menopause/andropause, women's and men's health, irritable bowel syndrome, thyroid disease, biomedical intervention of autism and mental health, skin conditions and weight loss.
Our team also includes a wide range of highly-experienced complementary health practitioners including naturopathy, nutrition, psychology, life coaching, nurses performing injectables and intravenous vitamins. We also partner with elite personal training in the Prahran area.
We welcome you to visit our beautiful healing space and try one of our organic herbal teas.
Integrative medicine is healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person (body, mind, and spirit), including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative.
The principles of integrative medicine:
- A partnership between patient and practitioner in the healing process
- Appropriate use of conventional and alternative methods to facilitate the body's innate healing response
- Consideration of all factors that influence health, wellness and disease, including mind, spirit and community as well as body
- A philosophy that neither rejects conventional medicine nor accepts alternative therapies uncritically
- Recognition that good medicine should be based in good science, be inquiry driven, and be open to new paradigms
- Use of natural, effective, less-invasive interventions whenever possible
- Use of the broader concepts of promotion of health and the prevention of illness as well as the treatment of disease
- Training of practitioners to be models of health and healing, committed to the process of self-exploration and self-development